What is Stream Energy?
Stream Energy provides connected life services to individuals in the form of energy, wireless, protective, and home services. The company originated in Dallas since 2005 and have generated more than $8 billion over the 12-year period. Stream Services are available to customers who are constantly “on-the-go” and need security wherever they are. They can be purchased nationwide in areas such as Texas, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Washington D.C, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania (WeeklyOpinion).
Services in Depth
These connected life services include the following:
Stream EnergyStream WirelessStream Protective ServicesStream HomeRewards System
- Stream Energy- Covers a house or business. The energy products consist of electricity, natural gas, and other innovative tools.
- Stream Wireless- Nationwide cell coverage and unlimited data options. Simple wireless plans are also available with wireless tools, no long-term contracts, and international calling.
- Stream Protective Services- Roadside Assistance, Identity protection, credit monitoring and Tech support; These quality healthcare services are available 24/7 where users can conduct phone or video consultations with U.S Board Certified doctors.
- Stream Home- Crystal-clear calling that offers mobile phone services with a landline at an affordable monthly fee (https://twitter.com/mystreamsocial).
- Free Everything Program – Possible opportunity to earn free services after enrolling 15 friends.
- Personal Customer Bonus – Individuals can receive hundreds of dollars during their first month by referring customers.
- Team Customer Bonus
- Monthly Earned Income – Small income if users pay their income.
Advancement in Illinois
On September 25, 2017, Stream launched several of their services in northern Illinois. Clients in the state have the option to purchase 6 and 12-month fixed rate electricity plans. The independent Associates of Stream intends to celebrate the Illinois expansion on January 13, 2018, at the famous Chicago landmark, Navy Pier. As expressed by Chief Operating Officer Dan O’Mailey, the expansion is more than offering their service lines to a new market but allowing “associates to grow and expand their business as well.”